This episode is dedicated to one of the brightest and most brilliant coaches I’ve ever met. Laura Novakowski passed on December 5th, 2019. We honor her legacy and the thousands of lives she has transformed.
On this episode of The Client Whisperer(tm) Show, Tony deconstructs the difference between just delivering results to your client and creating transformation fulfillment. If you charge (or want to charge) high ticket prices, that means clients will expect high-ticket results. While there is no one way to do that, creating a transformation for your client certainly is the quickest path.
To help make this topic concrete, we share the 5 levels of client value:
- Actionable Information
- Problem Solved (usually D4Y )
- Paradigm Shift
- Transformation (You helped them become a different person)
And yes, this applies even if you work with corporate clients or big teams. They are all made up of humans who are capable of (and yearning for) personal transformation.
We wrap up this episode detailing some simple ways you can begin to measure your clients’ transformation (they will probably be different from what you think). And one question you can ask in any offer to highlight the exact changes you need to make to increase your client transformation.
Build this question into any form or question you are asking of clients: “What is standing in the way of you [insert next milestone toward their goal.]?”
- Watch this Episode on YouTube. https://clientwhisperer.show/5yt
- Read the complete show notes. https://clientwhisperer.show/5
- Access the complete transcript. https://clientwhisperer.show/5t
- Remit Sethi – Scripts https://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/best-of-iwt-word-for-word-scripts/
- Paradigm Definition https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paradigm